AIRLIFT™ Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
OSA is a common condition affecting millions of Americans in which the throat’s airway is obstructed during sleep.
AIRLIFT is a simple yet effective and long-lasting solution for OSA that serves as an alternative to awkward and uncomfortable CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) devices.
It’s an intuitive approach to hyoid and tongue suspension designed to provide immediate and lasting relief by opening and stabilizing the airway. AIRLIFT is easily implanted, comfortable, and covered by most insurance providers.
The AIRLIFT procedure can be performed in as little as 30 minutes by one of our board-certified and highly skilled providers.
Key Benefits of Undergoing the AIRLIFT Procedure
- It begins working immediately.
- It provides relief from sleep apnea symptoms, including snoring.
- The procedure is easily tolerated with little, if any, pain.
- It offers a less invasive option for OSA when compared to traumatic surgeries.
- The procedure requires a short, post-operative recovery.
- The treatment provides a highly effective, long-lasting solution to OSA.
- There is a reduced risk of cardiovascular and all-cause death.
- The implant is adjustable, reversible, and removable.
- The procedure is reimbursed by insurance.
With the AIRLIFT implant, there’s no awkward mask or oral appliance to wear, no air pressure adjustments to make, and no batteries to charge.
The Key to Getting a Great Night’s Sleep, Contact Austin ENT Today!
To learn more about the AIRLIFT procedure and how it can help you overcome your sleep apnea, contact Austin ENT Clinic today and arrange a consultation by calling 512-381-2850. Or schedule an appointment with one of our specialists.